Terms and Conditions of Sales
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any purchase of goods from Estate Lighting Electric Supply (Estate). The Purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions herein and such Terms and Conditions shall be binding if either the goods referred to herein are delivered to and accepted by the Purchaser.
- Pricing: All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are tax extra - HST is not included. The pricing offered in our quotation is firm for 30 days unless otherwise noted. Pricing may include base material factors that could change the final price accordingly.
- Payment Terms: All payments shall be made within 30 days from the invoice date. Estate may change or alter the terms of payment if Estate, in its sole discretion, feels the Customer’s financial condition has changed, including requiring the Customer to pay in whole or in part prior to shipment. Any overdue payments are subject to a 2% interest charge charged per month. Estate has the right to withhold any shipments of products for delinquent accounts.
- Cancellation Policy: Orders placed with Estate cannot be cancelled by the Customer without the prior written approval from Estate. The Customer agrees to indemnify Estate against all direct and indirect losses arising from any cancellation.
- Delays: Lead times, shipping and delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed. Estate assumes no liability whatsoever, for any reason, or any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, financial, consequential or special damages, which may result from any delay in the delivery or failure to fill the purchased goods.
- Freight and storage: Unless otherwise specified, all transportation, storage, rerouting costs and any other related fees and related expenses shall be charged to the Customer’s account and shall be in addition to the price specified for the related goods.
- Returns: Estate will not accept the return of any goods, for any reason, unless the Customer has prior written approval, agreed to the restocking fees and unless all conditions placed on the return of goods have been met.
- Reels and Cradles: Where wire or cable is shipped on returnable reels or conduit shipped in cradles, the reels/cradles shall be billed as a separate line item on the same invoice as the wire. Reels/cradles are payable upon due date of invoice and will be credited when returned in reusable condition.
- Bill of Material: All orders are based on the Bill of Material prepared and provided by Estate or Estate’s suppliers that accompanies this order. Estate assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the plans and/or specifications provided to it by the Customer on which the Bill of Material was based. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the goods ordered and the Bill of Material meet any specifications required by the Customer and end user.
- Title: Title to all goods sold or delivered by (or on behalf of) Estate shall remain with Estate until such goods have been paid in full.
- Notice: If the Customer receives damaged goods or goods short shipped, the Customer must provide written notice with sufficient detail to Estate and the carrier within 24 hours and mark the bill of lading as such.
- Warranty: There are no warranties, guarantees, representations or conditions expressed or implied, whether statutory or otherwise except warranties or guarantees, if any, published by the manufacturer of the product. Estate does not bear or accept any liability for any failure of goods supplied.
- Modifications: The terms and conditions on any purchase order submitted by the Customer at any time are null and void and of no legal effect other than with respect to the identify of and quantity of goods being purchased. Any term or condition not contained herein shall not be binding on Estate.
- Governing Law: This Agreement, including any changes or modifications, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.